I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen. Dark Night, I really liked you early on. When I first signed up you were very nice to me, much like all of the other members. I like everyone here. The only person I had a problem with was DJ Chris but we have settled that now. At least I had a problem on my part.

Thelis, man, I look up to you. I'm not even kidding. All your posts are constructive, and if they're in the Social Lounge they're funny. Now keyword Social. There is no possible way you can be constructive on the Social Lounge if you're coming out of nowhere. Thelis, you have the most entertaining threads. I love to read them. If I see a thread by you its the first that I go to. And this also apply to many other members who I am very fond of. I would like for you to stay. We will overcome this. And if by any means I am contributing to this problem, please let me know. You can neg. rep. me to hell for all I care. But if I do change it will be worth it. This forum has become part of my life now, many of you are part of what I consider a cyber family. I enjoy talking to everybody and getting to hear opinions. I hope no one leaves because of this event. It would be really unfortunate losing key members such as Neodude and Thelis. (This goes to all of you who thought about quitting). If the people who I like quit, I will end up doing the same. And Thelis, if you do quit, which I really hope you don't, and you happen to create a forum, please send me an invite. I will be the first to join.

I would also like to apologize on behalf of CF to our great admin David. He took no part on this yet his forums is chaos. David, I will help as much as I can to keep this good thing going.

Thelis, I don't have your AIM account, if you could please send it to me I'd be glad. I'm going to look on your profile for it if you don't mind.

Improve, If I try then I still get this <<Deleted>>. Why improve when <<Deleted>> idiots like thelis wont get over i spammed his <<Deleted>> precious forum. All of you hate me because I ruin the forum I spam all the time. But the fact is I am still posting on the forum. So why dont you save all your trash talk and tell David to ban me. If he doesn't then I will post and learn from the people posting. All I do is post in the social lounge. But then I read the threads in the computer section. I try to learn so I can IMPROVE and help out people but it doesn't work the way I want it to.

^nah Im typing to fast.

You're getting this <<Deleted>> because you're still being a little whining bitch. You don't get the point of what we're all trying to say because you don't want to believe you're wrong. Hell, what the is the use talking to you like a human being? You're still in '13 Year Old <<Deleted>> Mode'. :rolleyes:

Seriously. Thelis didn't want the ban. He told me himself as he watched this all go on. I wish I could have let him keep his last wish but no. It's set as a one-day, but It'll be renewed daily until I hear back from David with an answer as to what the true length of this should be.

Listen. Dark Night, I really liked you early on. When I first signed up you were very nice to me, much like all of the other members. I like everyone here. The only person I had a problem with was DJ Chris but we have settled that now. At least I had a problem on my part.

Thelis, man, I look up to you. I'm not even kidding. All your posts are constructive, and if they're in the Social Lounge they're funny. Now keyword Social. There is no possible way you can be constructive on the Social Lounge if you're coming out of nowhere. Thelis, you have the most entertaining threads. I love to read them. If I see a thread by you its the first that I go to. And this also apply to many other members who I am very fond of. I would like for you to stay. We will overcome this. And if by any means I am contributing to this problem, please let me know. You can neg. rep. me to hell for all I care. But if I do change it will be worth it. This forum has become part of my life now, many of you are part of what I consider a cyber family. I enjoy talking to everybody and getting to hear opinions. I hope no one leaves because of this event. It would be really unfortunate losing key members such as Neodude and Thelis. (This goes to all of you who thought about quitting). If the people who I like quit, I will end up doing the same. And Thelis, if you do quit, which I really hope you don't, and you happen to create a forum, please send me an invite. I will be the first to join.

I would also like to apologize on behalf of CF to our great admin David. He took no part on this yet his forums is chaos. David, I will help as much as I can to keep this good thing going.

Thelis, I don't have your AIM account, if you could please send it to me I'd be glad. I'm going to look on your profile for it if you don't mind.

EXACTLY! thank you for posting that that is exactly how i feel on this one, i want to see thelis back in this thread and to keep spammers out. and BTW you can get his messanger under his name and it will give it to you.

Seriously. Thelis didn't want the ban. He told me himself as he watched this all go on. I wish I could have let him keep his last wish but no. It's set as a one-day, but It'll be renewed daily until I hear back from David with an answer as to what the true length of this should be.

In my opinion, it should be permanent since he's done this before and it's clear that if he's let back in he'll do it a third time. Of course I do believe that you guys as mods as well as David will do what's in the best interest of the forum.

Ok, done cleaning. I'm sure I missed a few. If I did, pm me. I'll be back shortly. I'm actually taking my own advice (and Lowndsey's I think it was) and stepping away. This pissed me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom