I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is pointless iv had it with all the crap ion this site no one gets along anymore and all the good members are quiting idk what the problem is and im sick and tired of hearing about them.Dark night jus log off and stop harrassig other members man if you are a spammer than why the crap did you argue with him in the first place stop with the crap and quit.

Good I hope no one reps you so you have to stare at it. I now know why ArrizX doesn't like you.

I've had no problems with 01001010 and I think he's a good guy. He gives good computer advice when needed which is all that's important. If he wants to neg rep, that's his choice. The rep scale tilts both ways. I've never gotten a negative rep from him because I've never given him a reason to neg rep me. I have gotten positive rep from him in the past. If people are freaking out over a tiny little red box then maybe they need to step outside for a few minutes or something. If you're nice to him and don't pick fights with him, he'll meet you half way and treat you with respect.

Thelis, don't go. You're one of the decent moderators on this forum. You are right though, something has to be done about the spammers. Hopefully something will be done and you'll be back. I think I speak for a huge majority of us when I say that you're very well liked and popular here.

i second all this why do you even bother coming back if you are a spammer and want to cause problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom