I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of you people need to turn your computers off for a while and go outside into the real world for a bit....fair dinkum.

you always neg rep people for stupid crap

That's the point of the reputation system.

I've always given positive reputation for helpful advice and well thought out posts. People can attest to this.

The few people that receive negative reputation from me usually post garbage. I don't go around doing it cause I have nothing better to do in life.

ok good point then, well at least dark night should apologize dang if he is gone for good this is really upsetting...

as for 010101001 no for your personal disagreement with someones OPINION it doen't justify, the rep system is for obnoxious remarks,harrasment, and for punishment you are just using it to be a jerk.

Well next time you neg rep me neg rep me for a reason that makes sense.

I'm not saying sorry, he even said he is not leaving because of what I said. But the fact is I am not banned. If I am a spammer then why am I still here?

Spam in blogs (also called simply blog spam or comment spam) is a form of spamdexing. It is done by automatically posting random comments or promoting commercial services to blogs, wikis, guestbooks, or other publicly accessible online discussion boards. Any web application that accepts and displays hyperlinks submitted by visitors may be a target.

hje was on topic but late its not spam its just recurrance to oler threads. and anyways this is offtopic you can pm each other about this.

I fucking HATE myself for doing this, but I can't help but feel the need to express myself. I did not want to come back, but some of you guys are taking it the wrong way.

just want to make it clear that I am not leaving 'cause of some 13 year old spammer. I am leaving because of the fact that 13 year old spammers still EXIST on the forum. I like a lot of people on the forum, and was of the opinion that I was, if not liked, but at least respected on there. I tried to be one of the guys, I tried not to change as I got mod. I stayed the same Thelis I was well before the appointment of myself as a mod. But what I have come to realize is that it is of no use. The people I thought were my friends turned out to conspire behind my back. "At least one mod agrees with that [I make pointless threads that are not funny]." CF has been a great home for me, but apparently I just don't fit in here.

I have to agree with you. I was going to leave a while back but the thing is there are some decent people on the forum but there slowly vanishing and being replaced with a wave a jackasses and wanna be mod babies crying foul.

Just get out of the house and hit the town man. I'd say use the ignore button *It helps* but your a mod so you can't really ignore stuff.

That's the point of the reputation system.

I've always given positive reputation for helpful advice and well thought out posts. People can attest to this.

The few people that receive negative reputation from me usually post garbage. I don't go around doing it cause I have nothing better to do in life.

Agreed. I've been here longer than most people here and I'll pretty much vouch for any of 01001010's actions.

Usually what he reps you on is a good indicator of your character. It's simple. Positive reputation for people who help and have constructive and/or thought out posts. Negative reputation for people who spam or post junk.

If you can't see why he gave you a negative reputation point, then you need to do some serious thinking.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;808364 said:
I have to agree with you. I was going to leave a while back but the thing is there are some decent people on the forum but there slowly vanishing and being replaced with a wave a jackasses and wanna be mod babies crying foul.

Just get out of the house and hit the town man. I'd say use the ignore button *It helps* but your a mod so you can't really ignore stuff.

Yep. I've told Thelis this and I'll say it now. The spirit of CF that once made it a great and helpful place to be in is dead. Now it's being replaced by immature idiots who either have nothing better to do or when someone is being blunt and makes a good point, they cry foul and start whining. It's sad because this used to be a great place and now it's just all for entertainment value so the 13 year olds can get their daily drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom