I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop picking fights man (0001101010101011), you always neg rep people for stupid crap, i spoke my mind on macs and you neg reped me, so hes doing the same thing, i think this thread needs to be closed and everyone calm down.

WTF I called you a spammer and then this. WTF!

Im talking to him on aim and he wont respond. Wow I said he a jackass and a spammer and he leaves.

Your an idiot if your gonna neg rep me do it because Thelis is quiting not because Im spamming. Dude your such a dumbass just, no! Just shut the hell up.

Seriously...just read everything you've posted. Do you need a sparknotes to what you've said?

You call Thelis a jackass and spammer and he signs off, now he doesn't want to talk to you. Is there any reason why he would want to talk to you after you just heckled him online? I sure as hell wouldn't want to talk to you either if you did the same to me.

You really need to grow up. Period.

Yea, everyone take a deep breath lol.

^ I have taken worse from all of the people on this forum so really his little thing right here is nothing. It is just that more people on this forum like him more then me. I have taken more shit on this forum then he has, and whose logged on right now?

Yea, everyone take a deep breath lol.

^ I have taken worse from all of the people on this forum so really his little thing right here is nothing. It is just that more people on this forum like him more then me. I have taken more shit on this forum then he has, and whose logged on right now?

nonono YOU TAKE A DEEP BREATH! were perfectly fine.

I f*****g HATE myself for doing this, but I can't help but feel the need to express myself. I did not want to come back, but some of you guys are taking it the wrong way.

just want to make it clear that I am not leaving 'cause of some 13 year old spammer. I am leaving because of the fact that 13 year old spammers still EXIST on the forum. I like a lot of people on the forum, and was of the opinion that I was, if not liked, but at least respected on there. I tried to be one of the guys, I tried not to change as I got mod. I stayed the same Thelis I was well before the appointment of myself as a mod. But what I have come to realize is that it is of no use. The people I thought were my friends turned out to conspire behind my back. "At least one mod agrees with that [I make pointless threads that are not funny]." CF has been a great home for me, but apparently I just don't fit in here.

Thread should be deleted...

stop picking fights man (0001101010101011), you always neg rep people for stupid crap, i spoke my mind on macs and you neg reped me, so hes doing the same thing, i think this thread needs to be closed and everyone calm down.

I'll not be closing this, or deleting it. You guys know just as well as I do that the moment I do, someone is going to come in and start a new thread about this. Call me lazy or what ever, but you know this will carry outside this thread no matter what happens so might as leave a place open for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom