Fully Optimized
i come home
my sisters dell will not post idk why bios wouldn't post
i open up the case
there was so much dust it was crazzzzzzzy
i took apart the entire dell and used compressed air to clean every thing
i never realized how crappy dell parts are
its ridiculous every things cheep plastic and low end
theres not even a fan on my heat sink but instead a big ass vent that leads to a case fan
any way after cleaning every thing worked
so what do you think made it brake?
dust?

try a bios reseat,battery check, and make sure there a pin for the 3 pongs on the cmos..

strange, im gettin ready to do a deep cleaning of my parents dell also.

but in a new fan and new RAM also.

but ya,

DELL FTL!!!

i cleaned out my dell a month ago. i was inside and i have the shot vac. i blew into it and woof. i put the vac to the air above the computer and a sweet looking vortex got sucked in. the sun was shinning of the dust. it was cool looking lol

I hate Dell. I mean, who the hell uses the BTX form factor? They only do that so you have to go to Dell and ONLY Dell for parts, as not very many companies use BTX.

Dell FTL.

I had a dell and it was horrible. I replaced everything except the motherboard and CPU because it was impossible to replace a BTX motherboard. It was quiet, but I'd sacrifice that for quality any day. I'll never buy another dell. They make crappy computers, and then back them with mediocre tech support that's outsourced and can hardly read note cards.

the dust did it in. too hot.

and dell does suck. they cut out a $10 part to selfishly make more money, while screwing over so many more computers. the last dell we had (we bought it when I was like 8, so its not like I could have build a comp) died a year or two ago because the mouse and keyboard ports just stopped working.

The older dells are pretty nice, but the new stuff just blows.

oh yeah, i just use toshiba if i go lappy and acer somewhat for desktops and emachines but all my riggs now are built and maintenced by me, i make alot of them for friends and what not because alot of the new companies are crap now.

Back
Top Bottom