Your DVD Folder

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok just browsing my hardrive and thought exactly how big id my DVD folder,

so here it is

DVDS.bmp

118Gb

thats fairly big but i bet theres a few of you out there thats got bigger lets see

I dont have a DVD folder , i have a Movies and TV folder which is about 44gb

ive got atleast another 30gb of movies scattered in places, and ive lost quite a bit of stuff. so here we go:

29zv29d.jpg

Can't do that... my main rig only has 250 gigs. I know 250 more would be really cheap but I've never really needed it, so... 250 total it is. I think even with all my junk and tons of games I've still got around 100 gigs free haha.

Well, I just backed a lot of stuff up and deleted it from my movies and tv hard drive on my fileserver so I have room for new stuff. Right now it's at 105gb out of 233 (250gb hard drive) so before I backed it up I'm estimating 170-180gb for movies and tv shows. I still need to buy some more blank dvd's so I can back more stuff up.

Can't do that... my main rig only has 250 gigs. I know 250 more would be really cheap but I've never really needed it, so... 250 total it is. I think even with all my junk and tons of games I've still got around 100 gigs free haha.

After making my partitions I have a total usable space of 669GB. Of that I have 521GB free so I've only used about 148GB of hard drive space.

I just prefer taking my media off my PC and converting it to DVD so I can watch it on my big screen rather than a 22" PC monitor.

At some point when some type of faster ISP comes my way I'll probably turn this into a media rig and just download all my HiDef stuff right to the computer. That is if something comes my way.

71.0 gigs, but almost all of my movies are a mere 700 megs, and I haven't watched half of them yet.

I have:
26 DVD rips
97 episodes of Family Guy (well, except for the most recent ones, but w/e)
171 episodes of Good Eats (don't even say Alton Brown isn't a hunk)
52 episodes of Magic School Bus (Thelis has it as well...)
44 random New Yankee Workshop videos.

Back
Top Bottom