Crazy Landing

The pilot of that aircraft did an incredible job getting that thing out of trouble and back into the air. I remember seeing that on the local news broadcast just after it happened.

This is another one I liked. Watch the wings on the 747 flexing up and down as he's coming in:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n9yF09DMrrI

Credits to this pilot too.

Don't know what the heck was going on with those wings though. Although the wings can take some serious weight and flex alot before they over stress.

as funny as some of these pics may look...plane crashes are pretty serious, expecially like mentioned above...when the fuel catches fire.

Planes aren't toys LOL...so pilots should take their "Skills" somewhere else LOL..perhaps to a flight simulator eh...

I work in the aircraft field, i know that they are not funny... if a plane crashes they come knocking on the door of the last person who fixed it... thankfully we havnt had any instances of that at my work.. so i know that its not funny..

The airport around my house only has one major runway, (2 minor runways that cant land bigger planes), so yeah crosswind landings are quite common.

i live pretty near a big airport and ive seen a few planes land and take off but never seen anything bad happen thank goodness

The airport around my house only has one major runway, (2 minor runways that cant land bigger planes), so yeah crosswind landings are quite common.

most airports like that take into account the fact winds are in one direction most of the time, so its not worth the money to add another one.

unfortunately, that is only about say 70% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom