new laptop: need advice

dell are doing a new offer every day as of this monday. i just hope i havent got pwned. the only way that will happen is if they release another 15% off code. atm they offer free bluetooth headphones and stuff but it would cost over £100 more than what i payed, so if i really wanted to i could use the £100 i saved to buy them headphones

dell are doing a new offer every day as of this monday. i just hope i havent got pwned. the only way that will happen is if they release another 15% off code. atm they offer free bluetooth headphones and stuff but it would cost over £100 more than what i payed, so if i really wanted to i could use the £100 i saved to buy them headphones

Yer i can kinda tell imma be screwed over but oh well

just cause, test drive are sorted. cod4 will soon be done.
think that will do for now :)
just need to find some cool software

try out power goo that's pretty good image manipulation software you can edit photo's and give people big noses etc.
not sure if the software is free though.

ill stick with photoshop :)
.. hmmm, while im on a downloading spree, might upgrade to cs3 and the new dreamweaver, especially since my laptop should run both nicely

you missed the opportunity to edit my avatar and give me a big nose lol.
never used cs3 or dreamweaver.
good luck on the cool software search.

.. hmmm, while im on a downloading spree, might upgrade to cs3 and the new dreamweaver, especially since my laptop should run both nicely

How fast is your internet? It took my 2 days to download a 3gb file...

while your their you might aswell grab the whole cs3 web premium package,

fireworks,
flash,
photoshop,
dreamweaver,
illistrator,

etc theres everything you need and somethings i dont ever use but its a good simple package that works

Back
Top Bottom