Mods

I think Lowndsey would be a good mod and we could use a few more. Why have moderators who haven't posted in a few months? doesn't that just do more bad than good since you could fill those positions with people who will be more active?

The entire incident last night couldnt have been handled better, we were removing posts just as quick as they were posted. Woulda been 10x quicker if we had the newer version of vb that you can one click remove every post a users made and ban them :p

The entire incident last night couldnt have been handled better, we were removing posts just as quick as they were posted. Woulda been 10x quicker if we had the newer version of vb that you can one click remove every post a users made and ban them :p

Yeah, that or if you and/or Thelis messaged me on AIM :p

but your right, it couldn't have been handled much better than it was. By the time I got on the forum, the only thing left was a few soft-deleted posts that members couldn't see. Cleaned those up and boom and everything was better.

UK1337. very valid points. ill rep you in a sec. me, and im sure a lot of other members would love to be mod, and not just that, theres lots of people on here that could do it well, thats what it comes down to.

id be happy if someone thought i could do it not sure what it entails or how much time i would need spare but id be interested.
id vote for you though dude se :)

id be happy if someone thought i could do it not sure what it entails or how much time i would need spare but id be interested.
id vote for you though dude se :)
ahh thanks :)
ive been here for many years and have seen it all. i dont mind saying that i think id be a good mod, but at the end of the day i cant just ask to be mod, and dont expect people to vote for me (same applies for other people, you cant just ask to be mod). yea its nice when users vote, but the mods and david have always picked mods on here, and that system works well, and i respect that.
more mods are needed though, and with the good member base i cant really think of a reason why not

Regardless of what anyone says though, the mods here do an outstanding job. Of course there is the occasional spam thread here and there that slips through for a few hours, but overall this forum is well moderated.

Back
Top Bottom