Announcement! Urgent!

Idk man. I think if I were a mod I'd have fun with that. It's not everyday that you get to ban/delete stuff. They got to "play" with their powers for a while.

i wouldnt abuse my powers if i was at all id feel privaleged that id been given the opportunity to be a mod around here.

Idk man. I think if I were a mod I'd have fun with that. It's not everyday that you get to ban/delete stuff. They got to "play" with their powers for a while.

Well, they're not abusing it. I didn't say I would abuse it. I said I would enjoy the opportunity to make use of the privileged powers BECAUSE I wouldn't get to use it much at other times.

i seemed to miss all of this as well...but its a good thing the staff here on CF works around the clock for us :)

I know they've got it under control. They did a brilliant job. I was just saying that more mods couldn't hurt.
Actually if you have too many mods it can get hard to track down which mod did what so if a mistake is made it becomes harder to tell who made it

as for having mod powers , being a Mod is a responsability not a privilidge and i certainly wouldnt play around with my mod powers

Back
Top Bottom