Crazy Landing

the drive to the airport is more likely to get you killed than the flight. I've still got no objections to flying.

But there's always the fact that if you're involved in a car accident, you'll probably go to the hospitol, if you're involved in a plane crash, you'll probably go to the morgue.

But there's always the fact that if you're involved in a car accident, you'll probably go to the hospitol, if you're involved in a plane crash, you'll probably go to the morgue.

no, that statistic only compares fatality rates, and most plane accidents can be walked away from.

no, that statistic only compares fatality rates, and most plane accidents can be walked away from.

japan-jet-fire-03.jpg

they get preety bad man,. most low altitude flights i guess you can survive but the gas is really whats bad in them, people say if you light a matchner them (1000 ft or so) the gas fumes are so flammable it will explode catch on fire the fuel is really dangerous.

The Americana airlines is a tail strike, nothing on the airplane was damaged except the tail skid which protects the airplane for damage in a case like this

Tail strikes can result in the entire plane frame being a write off, happened at an airport a few hours from here.

Tail strikes can result in the entire plane frame being a write off, happened at an airport a few hours from here.

I've seen a lot of reports where the A&P just had to replace the tail guard. I guess it depends on how hard it is hit because too hard could bend the airframe.

as funny as some of these pics may look...plane crashes are pretty serious, expecially like mentioned above...when the fuel catches fire.

Planes aren't toys LOL...so pilots should take their "Skills" somewhere else LOL..perhaps to a flight simulator eh...

nobody has said that these pictures are funny as far as im concerned everyone knows the different between serious and light hearted and they also know that planes arent toys.

Back
Top Bottom