Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
with my new laptop i might actually be able to game :)
shame i "get hold" of my games from a special place, so online gaming wont be good

fair enough. ive payed for it in one go, and i need to pay for my holiday soon, and fund 3 months of summer boozing. gonna cost me a lot :(
Thats why i got finance on mine cos i knew i had the summer ahead plus i didnt really have £400 to just gather up in one go

also i realised now it serves as a usefull tool as i wont justify to myself that i need a new laptop any time soon cos i will still be paying for this one otherwise i reckon 18months down the line i would have convinced myself and my parents i need a new laptop although the one i had was perfectly fine

good point.
i had £3500 before i ordered my laptop so i wont run out just yet. finance would just cost more in the long run and its stupid when i have the cash

good point.
i had £3500 before i ordered my laptop so i wont run out just yet. finance would just cost more in the long run and its stupid when i have the cash

i didnt get too bad a deal i only ended up paying £100 interest over the three years which isnt too bad , but then again your is like £600 laptop so you would prolly pay a bit more than me , and yer if you have the cash handy makes sense

yea.
luckily im quite sensible with my money. ill have a new laptop, a holiday, and lots of booze over the summer with around £3000 to spare at the end i hope :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom