The new Dew

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
So, some of you have already noticed that Mountain Dew has 3 new flavors they are experimenting with. I wanna know what your favorite is.

All of the new flavors come with ginseng, which is pretty much caffeine on steroids, with a bit of sugar mixed in.

But the flavors are:
Supernova -- strawberry and melon
Revolution -- wild berry and fruit
Voltage -- raspberry and citrus.

I like all 3 of the new flavors, but unfortunately they are only keeping one around. My personal favorite is Voltage, and Supernova is pretty good too.

Of course, regular Mountain Dew will always be around, so don't worry about that.

For more info go here: http://www.dewmocracy.com/campaign-central/
As of 11 PM, Thursday June 12, Voltage is winning (AWESOME!!)

Yeah, I really like how they are putting the ginseng in them. That is like adding a caffeine boost that only an energy drink can give, and its great for people like me who are semi-resistant to caffeine. It is just the sugar content gives me trouble every now and then, but water usually fixes that.

Caffeine is a drug, and like most drugs, if you use it for extended periods you need more and more of it to produce the same effects. Monster energy drinks do nothing to me, Amp is a little more powerful, Red Bull makes me sick and then I crash, but NOS is amazing, it probably is the fastest acting and most powerful energy drink I have had. Now, the new Dews, they are pretty good about keeping the energy going and not causing a crash later on. I wish they would keep all 3 flavors, but that is not economical in their case.

Haven't tried them, but I bet I'll still like the original Mountain Dew the best out of all of them.

You probably will. Trust me, nothing beats an original Mountain Dew, but personally, I need variety in my life.

I love how Mountain Dew has more caffeine than most other sodas. 4.5 mg per ounce, as a matter of fact. The new stuff has 4.55 mg per ounce. Of course, after you factor in the ginseng, the new Dews can be called mini-energy drinks. Its great.

Well when I want energy, I still go with Monster or Amp. Or Redline if I'm feeling REALLY lethargic that day. :p

I saw these at the grocery store today. I don't drink pop much but when I do the classic dew is my choice, can't beat it.

the halo 3 edition of mountain dew had 70mg of caffeine (orginal mountain dew has 48mg)

its also good mixed with bacardi 151....

Back
Top Bottom