Mods

Yeah, I'd nominate Lowndsey for a mod if I could. 99nasha and G35x I would keep just in case we needed their help with something. I do agree that the mods we have now do a fine job, it is just that we could use more just to be on the safe side, and also make sure that at least 1 mod is here at all times. I know that is not always possible, because we all have lives, but it would be a good idea.

Oh, random question, are any of the mods from Australia? I can't seem to remember, but if not, then we need an Australian mod because of the time differences.

I agree, we should get rid of our non active mods and replace them. Like ArrizX, 99nasha, G35x, and whoever there also are. Honestly I think Lowndsey would make a good mod, T-MAN, and Alvino.

yeah that is about how i feel on this one guys.

I agree, we should get rid of our non active mods and replace them. Like ArrizX, 99nasha, G35x, and whoever there also are. Honestly I think Lowndsey would make a good mod, T-MAN, and Alvino.
arrizX hasnt been a mod for some time now.
but i agree with the rest

as we've suggested before, an Australian moderator would be beneficial. But please, do not nominate Lowndsey. I've seen what he's like in the past and he has been very intolerant and that's the last thing we need is a nazi mod like Brookfield was at times. Also considering that his signature reads "I don't care" already says a lot about the kind of mod he would become.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ But it would be funny

I've said it before if David doesn't want more full mods make some global moderators that can only delete threads.

I really don't know what they base the moderation on but this way you can get more people in that can delete spam but you don't have issue's with them banning people. Think of it as say temp to hire. If they do good maybe promote them to full mod and let them move threads etc.

I do agree that there are some mods that should be replaced simply do to inactivity. Why have a moderator that is hardly ever on the forum.

I won't deny that I think an Aussie mod would be nice, but how much need is there?

I check my emails first thing when I wake up, all five of them, and rarely is there more than two reported posts, and even more rare are those posts not taken care of. Don't get me wrong, some of you are great at helping us keep an eye out by reporting and/or PM'ing us but I can't say that I've seen anything from a few of you recently.

I think the mods are doing a great job. I think David needs try and get mods in each time zone available. I mean, in total you would get what? Like 12 mods max. Get 2 from the US/Canada area, although idk the Canadian time zones. Get some from Europe, and from Australia. Idk if we are more diverse than this but...

Back
Top Bottom