Top Gear Back On Woot

ssc456

Fully Optimized
well iv seen the adverts then after a little research i believe its coming back on the 22nd june :D

after some research i have heard 2 main things 1, possibly a new member of the team, a presenter, a new man, researcher ? something along the lines of that ...... i think....

and the big ONE

3 yes 3 bugatti veyrons rumour has it top gear magazine requested a veyron for photos and 3 people offered then they got shooting with vid cameras in stead of stills and i think ...... they will be joined by a konisegggggegggggegegggg CCX (with the top gear spoiler)

n e ways only thing im 100% on is it will be back on soon, and there is definately something happening with 3 veyrons,

anyone else hear n e thing ?

Come on!:D

And the advert was pretty cool too.

Hamster wanting to blow up caravans...

James going on a conservative one with the 'modest' motors...

And Jezza on a Drift tip around a Drifting Bentley in two Drifting Italian Cars!

Brilliant!

wrong forum .. i think lol.
anyway ive never really tried to get into top gear. doesnt interest me that much. seen a few ep's. saw ann robinson driving around the test track. that was quite funny lol

moved to social lounge...

this sounds cool... I'll be watching this I think.

sorry thought it was in social. oops

yh ive just finished *aquiring* all 10 series of top gear think its 30Gb worth :)

sorry thought it was in social. oops

yh ive just finished *aquiring* all 10 series of top gear think its 30Gb worth :)
Yeah, I've got seasons 10, 9, 8, and 7. I also got the 1989 season just to see what that was like, what kind of cars they were reviewing back then...lol Basically the cars that they use for beaters on the newer shows...lol And seeing Jeremy Clarkson when he was much younger was strange!

i think jeremy clarkson is great lol
did anyone see him the other day on have i got news for you was well funny

Back
Top Bottom