Car Thread!

350z would own an rx-8 any day

yeah, till it comes time to turn I guess....who gives a crap about straight line performance if you get hung up in the turns? I'm not sure about the rx8, but I assume they stayed with what they were going for with my rx7, near perfect 50-50 front-rear weight ratio. If you've ridden in an rx7 around some twisties you would cream yourself. :cool:

yeah, but lets see the 350z compared to the corvette as well. Hmm, pretty sure that would get owned pretty quick too. We're comparing two cars that are relatively in the same class and you throw in a high end sports car that costs 2-3 times as much.

Well, I figured I would since the only thing you guys are talking about is "corners" so I threw in a classic American muscle car that can out corner an RX8. Its like comparing apples to oranges and each person is different, some like to go fast in a straight line, some like to go fast around corners.

And a lot of people are spoon-fed about how good of a car it is. It has become ingrained in the minds of teenage boys all across America that the rx-8 is the car to have.

Back
Top Bottom