My cat is really awesome.

well i used to, she passed on at 19 plus years...but i do have some really good pics i took of her.

Her name was Kuwey.

Awww, I'm sorry about that. Must have been a hard loss, especially after 19 years.

yes, she was a very big part of the family..

take lots of pics of your cat for the memories ;)

I like small cats as well. I don't remember how old my cat is now...like 2 I think. She's still small. I had a cat for quite a few years that passed away a couple years ago. He was the best cat I ever had. He could lay around forever and let anyone pet him.

Here's a couple pics.

Paige, my current cat.
HPIM1404.jpg

HPIM1420.jpg

HPIM1444.jpg

And Fluffy, the cat that passed a couple years ago.
DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

I want a Bengal cat. Looks like a tiger or a leopard, but small and a little more tame.

We had two of these at the sanctuary not too long ago, they were bought in by their owners because they didnt want them any more... beautiful animals :)

Cool cat Thelis, I'm more of a dog person, but i do love cats.. got kittens at the sanctuary and they are great fun :)

OMG Thelis... your cat's tail is like... deformed. What happen?

I have a few cats at home, one is really pretty, he's a Maine-Coon/Striped Tabby mutt. I bet he's not happy with 100-degree temps right now. He's probably lost all his fur haha. :D

thats a sweet pic of the cat playing with the water, my dog does that with the outdoor taps, sweet lookin cat

Back
Top Bottom