Gallery: Your Workstation

IMG_1415.jpg

100_2405.jpg

Lower right- 9 year old eMachines that still works, I am trying to put Linux on it.

Now, my current setup: monitor above the tower is for Everest monitoring. I also keep my Creative audio console here. HP Pavilion M70 15 inch. Then there's a Lexmark all-in-one printer, and next to that is a Radio Shack police scanner. That little brown table, I just throw random stuff on usually. That's a great radio on it, too. Note the bottle of habanero pepper sauce. I love spicy foods. Of course the main monitor, a 19 inch widescreen Gateway. If you think my desk is pretty messy, then you should see the rest of my computer room. Haha, look at ze huge subwoofer AHHHH hahaha

Well Jon, you're not alone with multiple displays...except...I'm only test driving the big 22"...dammit :p
dscf0714bh0.jpg

That's myHP server...I'm going to put IIS and do a local internet site, for drivers and archiving.
dscf0715xi8.jpg

I decided to change a few things around. I switched the black and brown TV carts around. The black one is much easier to work on, and is higher up. The brown one, I'll just use for storage now. The black one also elevates my front left speaker a little more, so it sounds better now too.

100_2474.jpg

Yeah, before you ask, that is an ATX PSU converted into a lab PSU. It works, too, I just have nothing to use it with. And, yes, the power switch... is a light switch... And the other project you see on the black table is what will soon be an air powered turbine. I am going to use CD's, a CD spindle, and aluminum cans. Yes, two multimeters. The fuse in the digital is blown.. :(

Back
Top Bottom