NewEggMall?

hascet

Fully Optimized
What is up with this? I got an e-mail about it since I'm NewEgg's mailing list. Now they have auto parts, a very small selection might I add, apparel, and a bunch of other non electronics related stuff?!?! www.neweggmall.com

wow, that pretty interesting. Why are they selling auto parts, that's just odd I guess. I could understand car audio maybe since they do so much with electronics, but they have seats and headlights and crap.

They've always had car audio systems... Guess they just want more money.

Didn't newegg used to have DVD videos on their site?

So I guess the founders of Newegg decided to open a sister site that was similar to Pricegrabber and Amazon. Looks interesting.

Ya its just kind of weird to see NewEgg selling that kind of stuff lol

You know what would bring Newegg loads of cash? Canadian and European warehouses. As successful as Newegg is in the US, if they took their business overseas, then they should get huge profits.

Newegg along with google and microsoft will rule the world someday.....lol

I don't know about that anytime soon. Yeah, Newegg is popular, but it's only nationwide atm and there's quite a few people that have never heard of it at all in comparison to Amazon. However, you've been living in a hole for the past 10 years if you've never heard of Google or Microsoft...even if you've never used a computer in your life...

Back
Top Bottom