Obama or McCain?

I know but george bush is a total idiot, and doesn't know what harm he is doing to our, and the worlds economy.

He does know what he's doing, it pleases the people that support him and it helps him financially.

dont kid yourself their ,
your president dosent give a crap about the people of iraq or any other country for that matter the only reason you are engaged in this war IMO is because there are financial gains for people in high places
if Americas leaders really gave a crap about the good of the planet they would do a lot more for the problems in africa and other poorer parts of the world

Your right, the US doesn't care. The treatment of citizens in Iraq is far better than half the countrys in the world. The US looks the other way when Africans are being massacred.

Also explain why fighting the way in Iraq is for the good of the world? Iraq had behaved itself since the gulf war and was not threatening any other country.

first weather or not he is a good president he is still out president and the leader
also dont forget the senate makes the choice weather or not we go to war
so its not all his fault i remember when the war was first started every one was with him and its kind of sad to place blame all on one man
its every ones fault who represents us in office
but the choice has been made and we are already in this war
so you can say w/e but i support our troops and our government 100%
i think we can all agree if were going to finish this war lets make sure the next president does it right and we dont mess up like we did leaving vietnam

Oh well George W. Bush made some terrible and some good decisions. I just think he has something wrong to say we are not in a recession.

Back
Top Bottom