Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww lol. i dont have a good enough console / pc to play any good games so new releases dont bother me.

my new lappy will pwn tho. im excited :D

im pretty sure dell just put the price of my laptop down and i only bought it like 2 weeks ago

did you use a discount code dude?
15% off cant be missed. knocked over £100 off my bill, + the other discounts they give

did you use a discount code dude?
15% off cant be missed. knocked over £100 off my bill, + the other discounts they give

i found a few 15% off ones but they where only when you spent over £500 or £599 so they didnt apply to me , i will have to wait and see , i dont mind cos i bought when i bought and there is nothing i can do at the end of the day

theres 10% ones for any amount too.
meh. its sorted, your happy. its all good
i cant wait :D

meh i dont mind anyway cos i am paying it over finance over like 3 years so it dosent matter anyway
i knew deep down at some point it was going to become cheaper or better hardware for the money i paid

meh i dont mind anyway cos i am paying it over finance over like 3 years so it dosent matter anyway
i knew deep down at some point it was going to become cheaper or better hardware for the money i paid
fair enough. ive payed for it in one go, and i need to pay for my holiday soon, and fund 3 months of summer boozing. gonna cost me a lot :(

๏̯͡๏﴿ my spoon is too big

i think d-lew is a pretty cool guy. eh steals emoticons and doesn't afraid of anything.

Also mega fricken lol at the quoted version of ๏̯͡๏﴿.

Well i downloaded the demo for Tabula Rasa and i installed it and it keeps on freaking updating....Its so annoying....I also got the demo for Grid which is sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom