Obama or McCain?

iraq needs to step up to the dam plate
im pissed off that were fighting there war
the people there want to be free right?
well iraq current government set up by us need to step it up
and get a reliable army going to fight there war
Your fighting their bloody war because you lot decided that you where gonna go over there and invade (for no apparent reason)and naturally as any country would they fought back and your still there now fighting the resistance
They cant do that yet (step up to the plate )because the resistance from insurgents is strong and if the UK/US and other troops left the insurgents would take over ,
Just because there is a government set up dosent mean they are strong enough to stand on their own 2 feet

Your fighting their bloody war because you lot decided that you where gonna go over there and invade (for no apparent reason)and naturally as any country would they fought back and your still there now fighting the resistance
They cant do that yet (step up to the plate )because the resistance from insurgents is strong and if the UK/US and other troops left the insurgents would take over ,
Just because there is a government set up dosent mean they are strong enough to stand on their own 2 feet

we have evidence of weapons of mass destruction
all tho it was wrong im glad we acted on information weather then have done nothing

we have evidence of weapons of mass destruction
all tho it was wrong im glad we acted on information weather then have done nothing
Exactly you had some doctored "Evidence" to prove weapons of mass destruction same as the UK did
so your happy your government lied to you to get you to support some war for god knows what gains probably finiancial gains to people in high places
cos im not sure the families of all the dead soilders are happy about this
and if your glad you went to war quit whining about the fact that your country now has to do the responsible and correct thing for all the Iraqui people and help them rebuild their country and protect them from the insurgents who will take over if you leave

Thats why some of the world has a very dim view of america you guys want to go over there and get what you want but once the going gets tough you guys wanna be the first ones outta there

i think your miss understanding me
going into iraq i was not against at the time the evidence was there
we went where there now
what im pissed about is
the iraqy people want freedom they got it
and now there army really needs to step it up 2 start replacing usa troops
thats all im saying

i think your miss understanding me
going into iraq i was not against at the time the evidence was there
we went where there now
what im pissed about is
the iraqy people want freedom they got it
and now there army really needs to step it up 2 start replacing usa troops
thats all im saying

i am not misunderstanding you you want iraq to stand on its own 2 feet but it cant do that at the moment because there are too many insurgents there and the iraqui security forces are not currently strong enough to fight them effectively and the last thing you want is the insurgentsz to take over
I think all the armies need to stay in place until the iraqui security forces are strong enough to do things on their own

see thats the thing i dont believe the government is doing all they can to train there forces they need to work hard to build there own government
freedom isnt free and they need to fight for it

see thats the thing i dont believe the government is doing all they can to train there forces they need to work hard to build there own government
freedom isnt free and they need to fight for it

If any one should be training them it should be the armies that are currently there and they are training them but its hard to train replacements and fight a war at the same time and progress is being made it isnt going to happen overnight

We are not fighting their war. We are fighting a war for the good of the planet.

dont kid yourself their ,
your president dosent give a crap about the people of iraq or any other country for that matter the only reason you are engaged in this war IMO is because there are financial gains for people in high places
if Americas leaders really gave a crap about the good of the planet they would do a lot more for the problems in africa and other poorer parts of the world

I know but george bush is a total idiot, and doesn't know what harm he is doing to our, and the worlds economy.

Back
Top Bottom