9800GTX & S-Video Problem. (No connection)

yeah it should have came with a cable thats the one you uses the ones you buy at teh store a 4 pin i believe and will not work they don't sell adapters i belive tvs accept both typres itsjust the output device has to have the correct one.

yeah it should have came with a cable thats the one you uses the ones you buy at teh store a 4 pin i believe and will not work they don't sell adapters i belive tvs accept both typres itsjust the output device has to have the correct one.

I'm totally confuzed here...

I have a 4 pin cabe, that can fit inside my video card, but my vid card has more then just 4 pin, it can also accomibate 9(i belive) from what that guys is saying, i need an adapter...

only adapte i can find sorry

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812196063

ive never heard of that like i sais all you have to do is run to a dvd player and that to your tv , im sorry i can't help you on that, but have you tried teh cable that came with your video card?

and im sorry bro but i won't be able to get back to you for teh next 10 hours-12 hours im puling a shift from 5-6 and ill try to help as best i can sorry.someone here will surly help you though.

you there pr have you fixed it up man?

sorry for double post but to bump it, have you solve it man?

Back
Top Bottom