Apple introduces the new iPhone 3G

In the long run, you'll be paying more for a 3G iPhone over the lifespan of the two year contract. So you're correct, ghostFL.

I could care less though. I didn't pay a dime for my iPhone.

I could give a damn too. The only people that have iPhones are snobs, spoiled little kids, and/or people with small penises :D

Since you didn't pay a dime, and I doubt you won one of those "You won a PS4.2 and an iPhone Deluxe Gold Edition! Please enter your email" things... I'm guessing your parents got you one... aka, spoiled ;)

Lets see a link... at least ESA posts a link with all his boring ass news stories.

You don't need a link. It's to be expected when Apple decided to make AT&T the exclusive iPhone carrier. Now they can add fees and charge you like no other. I already saw this coming the moment Apple announced the 1st generation iPhone was AT&T only.

Whatever, Blackberry FTW. :p

It's Rogers-exclusive in Canada. Awesome, so plans start at $800 per month now? :rolleyes:

Maybe I wouldn't hate Rogers so much if they actually had reception in Newfoundland outside St. John's. Actually I still would. When you can't keep an internet connection active for 5 seconds and when you are paying for 7mbps and getting 40kb/s, there's a serious problem.

I have no plans of getting an iPhone but I still wish they were on the Bell network... the network that actually works.

It's Rogers-exclusive in Canada. Awesome, so plans start at $800 per month now? :rolleyes:

Maybe I wouldn't hate Rogers so much if they actually had reception in Newfoundland outside St. John's. Actually I still would. When you can't keep an internet connection active for 5 seconds and when you are paying for 7mbps and getting 40kb/s, there's a serious problem.

I have no plans of getting an iPhone but I still wish they were on the Bell network... the network that actually works.

not to mention they're data rates, which are $50/mb.

Back
Top Bottom