sound card static

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
outta nowhere im getting static coming from my sound card... ive had 2 different headsets, 2 different headphones and have hooked it up to my surround sound and all's the same!!! what's this being caused by? it sucks because i have to close outta everything playing sound for it to go away... thanks in advanced for any help

Sound Blaster Audigy SE
headset Icemat steelseries 51002

I had that issue too. but sadly, i cant fix it. I have a Soundblaster X-fi something, and whenever i move the mouse in a game, you can hear a frequency. And different screens and parts of the game would emit a different noise. it was really friggin weird, and i switched to USB headset till i get a new one.

I had that issue too. but sadly, i cant fix it. I have a Soundblaster X-fi something, and whenever i move the mouse in a game, you can hear a frequency. And different screens and parts of the game would emit a different noise. it was really friggin weird, and i switched to USB headset till i get a new one.

It's called crosstalk, caused by poor design of electronic components, typically the motherboard or soundcard.

It is either what DJ Chris said, but when I have this problem, I go into whatever Creative Console I have open, and mute the auxiliary and line in components. Go see if those are muted or not.

Back
Top Bottom