Wow! Crazy hail and lightning storm!

Ð88

Fully Optimized
I was at work today cutting grass and out of no where it started hailing like crazy! I was just cutting away and I had my earplugs on plus the sound of the grass trimmer made it so i couldnt really hear it at first then i started feeling the ice balls hitting my neck. I was only wearing a t-shirt and when the hail started coming down really hard I had to run back to my work truck because they felt like paintballs hitting me! I had welts all over my arms and neck! lol

Then there were puddles everywhere on the drive home and people were hitting them going about 80 km/h and the water was splashing up probably 30 feet into the air. I hit this one puddle going 60 km/h and it slowed my truck down to 40 km/h. haha :D

Glad to be at home now ;)

1.jpg

Sounds like your getting what we just had down here. Have fun with it. Lasted three days here.

yeah my basement is totally flooded.. went down there today and saw my 15inch subwoofer floating.. :(

Im getting this stuff in Carthage, NY. but not the hail we got strong winds, rain, trees down, u name it

glad your safe d88 that's some crazy weather.
we rarely get anything like that here in the UK
we did get snow and lightning at christmas once which was freaky

Back
Top Bottom