My HERO...

Your saying if a boxer went and fought kimbo with no gloves, he would be better than kimbo? a boxer doesnt have that killer attitude, he practices in a gym. a street fighter practices in his basement, actually goes out and takes hard punches.

A street fighter is just more hardened than a boxer

Last I checked we were talking about highschool not profession street fighters or w/e you wanna call him.

well last time i checked i was talking about professional street fighters and professional boxers

well last time i checked i was talking about professional street fighters and professional boxers

No sir, you are incorrect.

We were talking about what a good boxer he would be when he was 16, and you said just because he can box, dosen't mean he can fight. Which I agree with when it comes to PROFESSIONAL MMA cage fights, but we are NOT talking about that. We have been talking about this kid in highschool. This kid Vs some random kid with little or no experience in a fight would be a massacre.

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR!

Yes, because obviously he doesn't have a mind...

God, you are such a negative d*uche bag sometimes.

it's just like what some mom's do to their daughters by putting them into beauty pageants when they're 5 years old. Those parents are practically stealing their children's lives away from them. So don't get up in arms so fast and realize that it's not as cool as you think it is for a 5 year old to start being trained in violence when he has no real concept of what it means or how to control it.

We were talking about what a good boxer he would be when he was 16, and you said just because he can box, dosen't mean he can fight. Which I agree with when it comes to PROFESSIONAL MMA cage fights, but we are NOT talking about that. We have been talking about this kid in highschool. This kid Vs some random kid with little or no experience in a fight would be a massacre.

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR!

not true. Boxing has rules so there's things a trained boxer wouldn't expect outside the ring and situations that he is definitely not trained for. Sure he might do better than the next average joe with no fight training but you can't say that the boxer will always win a fight.

We were talking about what a good boxer he would be when he was 16

But the kid is not 16. hes a kid and like D88 said he might develop his own morales and not pursue in training to fight. so you have no idea what kind of boxer he will be at 16

But if he keeps boxing until 16 and gets in a fight I'm sure he will use the skills he has to protect himself. And with 11 years of boxing I'm sure he will be able to pack a punch that will be hard to stop by his opponent. Not to mention the quick jabs and combos he will be able to perform at that age.

OK wow you take boxing and you throw hard hits. But the kids on the streets throw harder. It doesn't matter what you do. That is Why Martial arts helps you more. BUt your punches need to hurt like mine:D

OK wow you take boxing and you throw hard hits. But the kids on the streets throw harder. It doesn't matter what you do. That is Why Martial arts helps you more. BUt your punches need to hurt like mine:D

you take boxing and you throw hard hits. But the kids on the streets throw harder. and chuck norris punches them all lol.

Back
Top Bottom