new laptop: need advice

crap make, crap price, not from UK ^
no good for me :(

@ace, my last one was a toshiba. i refuse to buy another one. build quality was so bad it fell apart.

that acer is winning so far ^ £585 del. cant seem to find any ebuyer discount codes though :(

think ive chosen. with discount codes and stuff its £594 del:

2btoo5.jpg

thoughts?

@ace, my last one was a toshiba. i refuse to buy another one. build quality was so bad it fell apart.

that acer is winning so far ^ £585 del. cant seem to find any ebuyer discount codes though :(

2btoo5.jpg

thoughts?

i like it nice processor nice hardrive size great gpu good webcam good everything but the gpu does it for me 8600gt in a laptop very nice for £600

looks pretty good dude se
i think youve got a good un.
obviously your only gonna be able to play games on low/medium but laptops were never made for top of the range games unless you buy a definitive gaming laptop.
dunno if their's much difference between the 8600m gt gpu and the 8600gt gpu

2btoo5.jpg

thoughts?

acer own gateway so i guess there alright what was the model of the one you had so i know to avoid it man.

i always thought acer to be a good brand
They are :D

well good luck with it i am sure it will be a fruitful partnership between man and laptop :)
That Sound So wrong in so many ways.

At the moment im shopping for a laptop aswell,Im Stuck between a few different Acer Models and Toshiba Models.

acer own gateway so i guess there alright what was the model of the one you had so i know to avoid it man.

Same here,I Dont want to buy a toshiba just ot have it fall apart on me.My Old laptop that just died was an IBM R32,I Highly recomend it to anyone,It served me well.

Back
Top Bottom