Formula 1

Okay, if you define it in terms of what country he's from then yes he is 100% British as he does hold a British passport. What I was talking about was his nationality which in that case, he is NOT 100% British.

Anyways, I agree with mark, I wouldn't mind seeing Kubica winning the World Championship. :) Hell, I definately wouldn't mind seeing BMW Sauber winning the Constructors Championship. :)

he holds a british passport..... therefore he is british, doesnt matter if someone holds dual nationalities like a few people i know, they are still british.....

anyway back to the race, just watched it on sky+, and i blame it on the team not telling him in time that the lights were red, he had just seen his race lead disappear, and was looking to catch them up going into the 2nd corner, and he didnt notice the lights.. if the team had said in time i recon he woulda stopped, but its just a mistake, the way he is driving im still pretty sure he will win the championship... mind you, i wouldnt mind seeing kubica winning the championship..

Yeah that would be good, kubica a real underdog winning the championship in what used to be a sauber car!

I thought I read that you were banned for attempting to gain access to another user's account, ssc?

I thought I read that you were banned for attempting to gain access to another user's account, ssc?

i got friends in high places ;)

nah im only joking there was a discussion with me and david lets leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom