Quick Reply, please.

Use that $20 to get ram, and just wait until the 4870 comes out for a graphics card (it comes out june 25th)

Yeah, but you don't see where I'm going. If I don't have a graphics card I cant see anything.. I can't see if everything is working as it's suposed to. I'm already going to be pushing the "7 day" return thing as it is... I'm getting

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820146785

This ram as it is.. I don't need any extra money to spend on anything, I just need a cheap video card to sub. Plus 15 days is a long time. And it's going to be even longer during summer.

ANswered. Thanks

If you don't want to do any gaming and all you need to do is browse the internet, check e-mail, etc. Then just get the cheapest card you can find that will work with your computer.

The card you listed is your best choice. it can play half life 2 on medium with 50+ fps

there is nothing on newegg that is cheaper

Ok, thanks.

Wait a minute. What's the difference between this one and the others... this one can record TV and can also have a system in it (through RCA) - while others only have the sound two rca ports.

Purchased in about 10 hours*

i had a radeon X1550 and it could handle the crysis demo on low at like 1024X768

Back
Top Bottom