computer problems....

ace777

Fully Optimized
well sadly i knocked over my pc on its side,not hard at all! and so i think well that probably didn't hurt it but i checked to make sure. i cut it on my tv and nothing comes up! fans go and everything but no display any ideas? ive tried reseating the video card and nothing.

Try reinserting your ram. does your video card have a fan? does it spin when you start up the comp? Also do you have an integrated video card? try using that

I've kicked over my comp alot (i hate my dell) and i've never had that problem. :)

i tried reseating ram, resaeting video car d and nothing, i plgged in speakers to see if icould hear a bot noice and nothing! i think it may be hdd related but anyone have any clues as to why it may be doing this?

something might have come loos went beneath. this happned to me cause my comp is on cardboard and there was screw and it shortsircutet my stuff i rmoved it and it worked. or you messed up your hrd drives. witch i have sadly done, but that would at least let the screen work. do you hava a heavy cpu cooler?

somewhat its preety big.i m not sure if the hd are spinning its so quiet is there a way to tell?

when you turn it on they should vibrate a little and feel if they start to get warm but not insanely hot.
there might a problem with hd but they would not keep you from being able to see open the bios and stuff.

thats what i figured but i have so many fans i can't tell if teh hdd is spinning or its the vibrations from the fans so im looking for sounds from boot (vistas doodooots) and maybe go from there, if i remove the hdd will the bios display?

when you turn it it on nothing comes on to the screen. the hd's should not do that examine your motherboard closer is cracked bent or scrached at all?do the same for your grapics card. put in your vista or xp boot cd and see what happens.
turn of the fans?

can i just removethe hdd or do i have to format the other one that i have i have other hdds but they are like 98 or other pcs. and would there be any ways to tell for sure that it is this. are there no bios beeps for tis o is it not?

Back
Top Bottom