Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
chicken you didnt tell us what happened with your date
it never got to the date part. so i will make something up for you.
i said hey lets go the sharis and eat pie she said yes let us eat pie. then we went fishing then we went muddin then we went back to my place and watched girly movies snuggled together till we fell asleep..... i wish
the truth i asked if she wanted to go to starbucks after school. she said she would rather study. that hurt.

it never got to the date part. so i will make something up for you.
i said hey lets go the sharis and eat pie she said yes let us eat pie. then we went fishing then we went muddin then we went back to my place and watched girly movies snuggled together till we fell asleep..... i wish
the truth i asked if she wanted to go to starbucks after school. she said she would rather study. that hurt.

She doesn't deserve you anyways :p

I crashed my chopper four times today. Still need a new body and landing gear from last crash.

damn that suks that was a nice chopper. i drank 16 oz of un sweetened pink kool aid. that was disgusting. and it was luke warm.

Oh it still flies great, just cheap replaceable parts broke that I'm just going to replace with better parts :)

I just need to remember not to throw joysticks around :p

do you play alot of flight sims on your computer i love them 2004 is my favorite x is good but to tuff on my system for minimal gains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom