Dead PC

You've got a 4 pin power connector near the first PCI-E slot, the Blue one. Make sure that's connected.

lol somethign wierd happend, I reseted the bios and fired it up and it booted. I had the pc on a table, then I put it on the floor where it always was and it wont boot lol. then I put it back on the table and reset and it didnt boot....

You've got a 4 pin power connector near the first PCI-E slot, the Blue one. Make sure that's connected.

it is

so it works/dont work when you move it. and it beeps. thats what mine does. i brought it down stairs and it has never worked sense.

You have a loose motherboard or connection that is shorting out when you move the computer. Time to take a hard look at how the MB is mounted up. Check for any metal objects behind the motherboard. Oh and if you built this rig did you use the motherboard stand offs? Look for anything that can short out.

ok guys I bought the new ram and it isnt working

ok ill do that

Ok, I did use motherboard standoffs. I checked, there was nothing behind the mobo.

I even took the mobo out of the case and wired it up outside, it booted up, then i tried it again just to make sure (no changes) and it didnt.

I want to kill myself

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I think I found the problem, thanks to my dad.

First of all I need to clear a few thing up that I thought wouldn't really matter at first.

I LIVE IN PANAMA. Its a very very very humid country.
My house has central AC. Its cold all day.
I smoke, I sometimes open the window.

Ok so my dad says that probably there was some condensation going on inside the PC when I last opened the window, and this is causing the problem.

My dad is not a techie guy but he has a company where he has people working for him using computers and this thing happened over there when people opened the door.

Is this possible?

Back
Top Bottom