new laptop: need advice

dont get acer there are awfully built, acer are pc world own brand.

asus / sony / compaq are good well built brands

what , acer and pc world have got nothing to do with each other apart from pc woprld sells some acer systems i believe , i always thought acer to be a good brand

anyhow yer i only have to add the dell xps to the brand of good laptops pick either of them and youve picked a good laptop really

what , acer and pc world have got nothing to do with each other apart from pc woprld sells some acer systems i believe , i always thought acer to be a good brand

anyhow yer i only have to add the dell xps to the brand of good laptops pick either of them and youve picked a good laptop really

i thought packard bell were pc worlds own brand and not acer?

i thought packard bell were pc worlds own brand and not acer?

Packard bell where not even pc worlds own brand , pc world dont have an own brand of computers that was the whole point they where a retail outlet for other manufacturers computers
packard bell are now infact owned mostly by acer

meh, who knows. i could just get the sony with blu ray. wont be as nice looking but its a sony, how bad can it be :p

only thing with the samsung is its a 17" and if you plan to go to uni and take this thing to lectures everyday with you the 17" might be a pain in the ass to carry about with you

that asus seems good, judt need to find some pics i guess.
want it to look half decent

hmm the asus seems nice!
just realised dell givs you £50 off, + i found a 15% off code.
so i could get a xps 3gb ram lappy, 2.0ghz, 250gb hdd, etc for £560 del, which seems good.
or the asus is pretty simular priced, but the gpu seems better

Back
Top Bottom