D-Lew's score of the day

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
Not that kind of score.
I'm talking about the MAIL, baby. More interesting goodies keep pouring in.
More from Live Search Club:
IMG_0411.jpg

3 Xbox 360 wireless controllers with PC usb adapter. And might I add, they work great. But it took so much effort getting them out of the package, my God... managed to not cut myself, but yeah... great controller.

From eBay:
IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

Nice stuff. Not pictured is my other controller and either a memory card or a rumble pack, I'm not quite sure. And oh yeah, my cables. Because the seller forgot to include those in the package. :p

So here I am staring at my fancy paperweight with a 56k modem. The good news is, it is a revision 1 NTSC console, so it can play "backed up" games. Hehehe. Also if I got the cables I would be on that thing all night instead of studying for a calculus test tomorrow. That's good I guess.

Haha, yeah, the NTSC version has a red swirl, whereas the Pal territory (mine included) had a blue swirl.
Discs look rather different too.

I don't know if they changed the swirl for revision 2 or not, but I was looking in particular for a Rev 0 or 1 for that nice feature on those. ;)

They changed the swirl in different territories due to some kind of copyright infringement I believe.

MVsC2 <33333

We have a winner. That's the reason I bought the console.
It's pretty scuffed up though. The seller said it would work. We shall see...

If not, I have one backed up and ready to go on a CD-R. lol

We have a winner. That's the reason I bought the console.
It's pretty scuffed up though. The seller said it would work. We shall see...

If not, I have one backed up and ready to go on a CD-R. lol

wait you can burn dreamcast games on a cd-r and it works? omgggg

Probably why the Dreamcast failed so bad...
Doesn't work on RW, however I also read you can increase your laser voltage and read those. A little too risky for the D-Lew though.

i love live search club, tons of bots to get you easy points, i got a free webcam from them. takes about 1-2 months to ship lol but hey, its free stuff.

Back
Top Bottom