first ever car

You live in Ontario chris? whats canada like?

Yeah I live in Ontario, which has some of the lower gas prices in Canada.

I tell you what is fun in that Cobalt though: Kicking it into low gear while going up a hill. Pass by huge trucks and sport cars like they are nothing. It's not bad for a 2.2 4-cylinder engine.

You can easily do this in an automatic that works properly too :)

My first car might be a brand new F-150, if my dad wins the lotery lol. Pray for me guys.

lol why?

WHY do people drive around in giant trucks or SUVs to carry like 1 or 2 people around town? Probably 70% of the guys I know here (in the south) drive trucks, it's a redneck stereotype that is true, and I have never seen one of them actually "use" it. You know, for its intended purpose? Hauling a trailer full of pigs, a bunch of junk in the back, etc... never. Closest they get is maybe driving a little off-road but even my Focus can do the stuff they have done.

I just don't understand. Gas is almost at $4 here and people still drive these 10-mpg wonders around. Especially soccer moms... don't even get me started.

Rant over. For now.

I totally agree with you. Some of my friends just get trucks because there insecure of there manhood. just pathetic

I don't understand it either. If you actually have a need for these enormous vehicles it's fine, but most people who buy them don't use them for what they were intended for.

Holy Hell! Are you serious? Jeez I thought we minnesotans had it bad at four bucks! I feel your pain!

$5 a gallon is VERY VERY VERY CHEAP petrol, over here it is well over $10 a gallon, so i dont know what you guys are complaining about, your petrol is under half as expensive as the petrol over here....... so quit moaning about how expensive your petrol is, it is very cheap over there.

There are more things at hand than just the price of gas there...
It would probably lead to another debate, so let's just say... government funding? Don't you love it when people say "The government should do this..." like the government will wave a magic wand and it's free? :D

Back
Top Bottom