Formula 1

Hamilton was an idiot for crashing into Raikkonnen, he put himself out of the race and he's to blame. The red light was flashing for everyone to see, that's why Raikkonnen pointed to it when he got out the car.

isn't hamilton a Polish boy? i don't know much about F1...but if i heard correctly..someone said he's polish...

He's fully African-American but he was born in Britain and pretty much lived there all his life. The pole you're talking about is Robert Kubica, driver for BMW Sauber. ;)

he's neither african/american he's fully british as is his dad not sure where you got this information from

he's neither african/american he's fully british as is his dad not sure where you got this information from

Hm, his paternal grandparents immigrated from Grenada. He was born in Britain and grew up there but he definately does have an African-American heritage, so he's not fully British as you say.

Not sure where you're getting your information from. :rolleyes: :p

Yep! :p Obviously he can't be fully British cause just by looking at him and especially his father, you can definately see African-American heritage. They've probably lived in the UK for all their lives though, so they are British to a certain point.

yeah i have to agree :) anglo-american or british it doesnt matter he's still talented if abit naive and careless

ok ok ok this has gone too far lol is any1 in this world truely 100% british i mean if you trace you great great great great great ............... grandparents back didnt they more than likely move to britain during some kinda invasion lol.

n e ways if you ask me if you were born in england then you are british, you may not be 100% english but indeed you are british

he holds a british passport..... therefore he is british, doesnt matter if someone holds dual nationalities like a few people i know, they are still british.....

anyway back to the race, just watched it on sky+, and i blame it on the team not telling him in time that the lights were red, he had just seen his race lead disappear, and was looking to catch them up going into the 2nd corner, and he didnt notice the lights.. if the team had said in time i recon he woulda stopped, but its just a mistake, the way he is driving im still pretty sure he will win the championship... mind you, i wouldnt mind seeing kubica winning the championship..

Back
Top Bottom