My latest virus incident: 2

No, I mean if I am such a bad mod, report me to David. Might want to double and triple check your grammar, spelling, punctuation... well... a lot of stuff.

Here is the link again if you forgot:

http://computerforums.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=1

dude, quit derailing his thread. If you want to piss and moan about it go make your own thread, thats what everyone else does anyways.

on another note, hopefully you start feeling better ghost.

That's one way of spreading it yes. But lots of stress can bring it on too.

I've certainly had A LOT of that lately... I owe 4300$ to my lawyer, I'm looking for a job still, had to do over 100 hours of community service for court within a month, got 3 big ass traffic tickets.... Ugh =\

For you little kids reading this thread, chill the fuhhh out. First off, I highly doubt that ghostFL is going to be influenced by what I say seeing as how there is very little I can say that he hasn't done.

Second off, learn to take a joke- it's not like I am recommending ghost to go do meth on a street corner (although he already does in all probability :p). I am sure that he will back me in saying that it was indeed a joke between two kind-of-friends. Why don't you report the shit he says to me? If everyone here is so gung ho about the rules, I am happy to point out dozens of posts that were worse in content than mine and did not receive a single report.

I am not some 30 year old dick sitting in a cubicle somewhere, so don't treat me like one.

Thanks to all of you for royally fu*king up my bright and morbidly hot Monday morning.

Oh and a further point, for the people that will undoubtedly be like "OH MY GOD! THAT'S NO WAY FOR A MOD TO BEHAVE!" Go ahead and PM David. If he unmods me/ bans me for saying a joke and then expressing my feelings, I don't think that this forum is the right place for me.

If this post gets touched by anyone except David himself, I will give up my mod position and forever leave this forum- this is not a threat, just a statement.

Lastly, T-Man and whoever else neg repped me for that post, you should neg rep me for this one as well. That one got soft deleted, so the negative rep doesn't show in my CP.

Lol, shut up you butt f*cking, Ricky Martin look-a-like ass jockey<3

Thanks everyone for the support. I slept in bed all day today, and I'm feeling slightly better. I think its just the buckets of aspirin I've loaded down with for the headache though.

And guys, for real, Thelis is my friend. We talk on AIM all the time. We joke around all the time.

On another note, I am THOROUGHLY dissapointed that nobody replied "YOU'VE GOT AIDS!"

....tisk tisk.... :mad:

For you little kids reading this thread, chill the fuhhh out. First off, I highly doubt that ghostFL is going to be influenced by what I say seeing as how there is very little I can say that he hasn't done.

Second off, learn to take a joke- it's not like I am recommending ghost to go do meth on a street corner (although he already does in all probability :p). I am sure that he will back me in saying that it was indeed a joke between two kind-of-friends. Why don't you report the shit he says to me? If everyone here is so gung ho about the rules, I am happy to point out dozens of posts that were worse in content than mine and did not receive a single report.

I am not some 30 year old dick sitting in a cubicle somewhere, so don't treat me like one.

Thanks to all of you for royally fu*king up my bright and morbidly hot Monday morning.

Oh and a further point, for the people that will undoubtedly be like "OH MY GOD! THAT'S NO WAY FOR A MOD TO BEHAVE!" Go ahead and PM David. If he unmods me/ bans me for saying a joke and then expressing my feelings, I don't think that this forum is the right place for me.

If this post gets touched by anyone except David himself, I will give up my mod position and forever leave this forum- this is not a threat, just a statement.

Lastly, T-Man and whoever else neg repped me for that post, you should neg rep me for this one as well. That one got soft deleted, so the negative rep doesn't show in my CP.

Wow get over yourself and grow up.

Yeah you cant joke about anything in this forum, i learned that the hard way
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=72211&page=2

Back
Top Bottom