Power supply good enough.

That's not a very good power supply. It doesn't have the correct power connector and is of low quality. You would be better off getting either of the Antec power supplies that were posted in this thread. They may cost a little more, but you're getting quality and reliability.

So the Antec ones will mentioned earlier have all the connections nessecary to work

my mistake it DOES have the 4 pin connector, but as mentioned above that is a bad company and i would suggest antec for buying psu's.

I JUST got this OCZ 500W for my computer about 2 weeks ago after advice from many of the same people that posted here. This is a GREAT PSU...I can't emphasize that enough....Also, Antecs are great as mentioned...

That's not a bad power supply, but it only supplies 18A on the 12V rail which is not enough for today's video cards.

If you are planning on getting that HD 3850, you'll need at least a 450W PSU.

The cheapest power supply I feel comfortable in suggesting would be the Rosewill RD450-2-SB 450W Power Supply for $47.99. It's a decent PSU and it supplies plenty of amps.

pretty much that same 450watt people seem to think there are huge power differences for single dual and quad cores, there not that far apart

Back
Top Bottom