The Member photos

lmao dude i'm the one who had the convo on gadu gadu luka

i dont have a screenshot but what happened was i sent a few messages to the number that i THOUGHT was you and i think he blocked me because a polish message came up with a picture of an exclamation point.

i give up on your cousin luka

Oh it was my fault. Sorry. I just go by avatars and I got confused. Ay man is Polish anything like Portuguese or French? I can give it a shot =]

actually i've been dating my gf for about 10 months...

if only she knew what i was willing to do for a totally random girl

Oh it was my fault. Sorry. I just go by avatars and I got confused. Ay man is Polish anything like Portuguese or French? I can give it a shot =]

Sorry dude...i don't believe its even close. But i'm sure by you knowing those two languages, it could make it a lot easier to learn Polish, atleast to speak it. Writing polish is really hard because of all the grammer and crap.

Sorry dude...i don't believe its even close. But i'm sure by you knowing those two languages, it could make it a lot easier to learn Polish, atleast to speak it. Writing polish is really hard because of all the grammer and crap.

Yeah I thought so. I was just joking. I should have put a smily face or something. I've heard Polish. I couldn't understand crap.

edit: oh wait, I did.

Yeah I thought so. I was just joking. I should have put a smily face or something. I've heard Polish. I couldn't understand crap.

edit: oh wait, I did.

i'm sure if you heard it for the first time you'd be lost. Like i know if you know already some european, expecially from countries neighbouring Poland, then you mite be able to pick up a few words or so.
Otherwise...its a really unique/complicated language...

Back
Top Bottom