in celebration......

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
can u tell what im exited for from my new avatar????

whos getting it?

im saving up right now, cause i dont have a ps3.

yet.

I never really liked that game on PS2 , i wonder how good it will be on PS3?

Bleh, I never liked MGS in any case. Had the first one on the original Playstation and hated it. My brother bought it and beat it about ten billion times but I could never be bothered, it sucks. I don't like the Japanese styled games much, something about it just doesn't appeal.

Plus the whole stupid Otacon video about entering Disc 2... that's just stupid, arrogant and uncalled for. The 360 has much faster load times than PS3 simply because Blu Ray is hellishly slow. I'd rather swap discs than have time to go and make a cup of tea between cutscenes.

I really hope that MGS4 bombs. Apparently it has horrible AI and is 50% cutscenes, but the fanboys sure will love it.

I'll probably get it if I ever get round to getting a ps3. I really liked the original one of the ps1 - I thought the story line was amazing!

i played twin snakes for gamecube a couple years ago, was ok, but i only played it because i was in kentucky and that place blows (except for the thanksgiving dinner, they do it right over there)

I played Twin Snakes on the Gamecube also and loved it!

I bought a PS3 not long ago, and got MGS 2 for it, and have almost completed it.

I can't play MGS3 on the PS3 though... not compatable supposedly.

But yeah, I'll be getting MGS4 when it comes out on Thursday. Already pre-ordered :)

Bleh, I never liked MGS in any case. Had the first one on the original Playstation and hated it. My brother bought it and beat it about ten billion times but I could never be bothered, it sucks. I don't like the Japanese styled games much, something about it just doesn't appeal.

Plus the whole stupid Otacon video about entering Disc 2... that's just stupid, arrogant and uncalled for. The 360 has much faster load times than PS3 simply because Blu Ray is hellishly slow. I'd rather swap discs than have time to go and make a cup of tea between cutscenes.

I really hope that MGS4 bombs. Apparently it has horrible AI and is 50% cutscenes, but the fanboys sure will love it.

i love you so i will agree

Back
Top Bottom