Very Good Online Game

ssc456

Fully Optimized
well guys after searching and searching for a good simple online game i found this

http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/Game.asp

desktop tower defense its sort of a strategy / action game, it reminds me of a minimistic stripped down agoe of empires,

i mean building stuff killing for money and then upgrading your weaponary,

its just so amazingly addictive for a 10 second load .

jus think it deserves top marks have a play and see what you think

STOP. DON'T CLICK YET.

IF YOU HAVE ANY WORK TO DO IN THE NEXT 2 DAYS, DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK.

I REPEAT, DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK.

Otherwise, go for it, it's one of the most fun flash games I've ever played. I've been able to beat it on medium but not hard.

yep me too medium to not hard yet i also managed the 100 on challenge mode,

but its so addictive

i think my highest score is 5,000 and somehting, the more you click them to come early gives you big boost score,

my advice is to create a maze using the 5 things as there cheap and easy to upgrade then in corners that the enemies may pass 2 or 3 times put a water cannon there and upgrade it all the way

i used alot of the water cannons, all upgraded, and then backed them with the black shooting things.

and the maze idea is great

yh it took me a while to think about the maze but once yuo got it working its great, and the water cannons are good at first stage then but for me unless you have the money to upgrade them all the way there not worth it,

so for me if i put a water cannon down it has to be at fully upgraded,

here a screeny of 1 of my scores and tactic,

heres my maze tactic at work
tackn2.jpg

notice how if there is a fully maxxed cannon then i try to make the enemies go past it 2 or 3 times so it will do more damage
and heres my score post

scorewu1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom