Flooding

Yeah, humidity kills. 100 feels more like 80 when there is no humidity. Learned that one from experience.

Yeah, humidity kills. 100 feels more like 80 when there is no humidity. Learned that one from experience.

meh, depends where you live on that one... I've been out mowing or doing work outside in previous summers and there was no humidity and it felt just like the temperature was, if not more... But yeah, humidity only makes it worse. It's hot even at night. My room probably is the hottest room in the house because it's upstairs and only my brother has a window AC unit, and he closes his door at night, so I run my 2 fans full blast all night with a light blanket...

Humidity is horrible...I will take dry 110 degree heat over 90 degree heat with 97% humidity anyday. I wish some of the y'alls rain up north would come my way, it's dry as a frickin bone here in Alabama:(

Here down in West Virginia, it's been in the mid 90's for the past week, with 70% or more humidity. The last storms we got were about a week and a half ago, and they were bad. Severe thunderstorm warnings for most of the state, and a tornado watch along with them. Not many tornadoes in WV, ever, but they can happen.

Back
Top Bottom