My latest virus incident: 2

Withdrawal maybe? But its been pretty long and I would have thought you would have already went through withdrawal, but maybe it just hit at a weird time.

Lol, no, its not withdrawal. Haha....

I feel WAY worse this morning.... going back to bed... peace.

sounds almost like mono, are your glads in your throat really swollen. Could be whats causing the painful swallowing.

sounds almost like mono, are your glads in your throat really swollen. Could be whats causing the painful swallowing.

Umm, maybe. I don't know.

They are swollen though, it hurts A LOT.

Don't you get that from making out with a bunch of people?

That's one way of spreading it yes. But lots of stress can bring it on too.

For you little kids reading this thread, chill the fuhhh out. First off, I highly doubt that ghostFL is going to be influenced by what I say seeing as how there is very little I can say that he hasn't done.

Second off, learn to take a joke- it's not like I am recommending ghost to go do meth on a street corner (although he already does in all probability :p). I am sure that he will back me in saying that it was indeed a joke between two kind-of-friends. Why don't you report the shit he says to me? If everyone here is so gung ho about the rules, I am happy to point out dozens of posts that were worse in content than mine and did not receive a single report.

I am not some 30 year old dick sitting in a cubicle somewhere, so don't treat me like one.

Thanks to all of you for royally fu*king up my bright and morbidly hot Monday morning.

Oh and a further point, for the people that will undoubtedly be like "OH MY GOD! THAT'S NO WAY FOR A MOD TO BEHAVE!" Go ahead and PM David. If he unmods me/ bans me for saying a joke and then expressing my feelings, I don't think that this forum is the right place for me.

If this post gets touched by anyone except David himself, I will give up my mod position and forever leave this forum- this is not a threat, just a statement.

Lastly, T-Man and whoever else neg repped me for that post, you should neg rep me for this one as well. That one got soft deleted, so the negative rep doesn't show in my CP.

well whoever reported your post obviously had a reason to do it.
your telling us to chill out and here you are ranting and raving.
take some of your own advice and chill out.
your not exactly behaving like a mod though ranting and raving throwing your toys out your pram just because someone reported your post.
get over it and move on and quit hijacking someone else's post with your moaning and b1tch1ng

Back
Top Bottom