SSL Cert from Webhostgiant.com?

I think if you are customer (webhosting or domain names) of webhostgiant.com go ahead. I think that it is vise buy SSL certificate from the company which is your web hosting or domain names provider. Or you are looking for the web hosting as well. In this case I think that webhostgiant.com is good choice for you, moreover you will be able to get SSL you have been looking for.
Good luck

SSL certificate from WebHostGiant.com costs not much.
For $14.95 you may have:
Domain-Only Validation
Issued within minutes
Up to 256-bit encryption
99.3% browser recognition. Sounds attractive for me.
I also know that ServerPoint.com offers SSL certificate optionally on their shared web hosting plans.

I also know that ServerPoint.com offers SSL certificate optionally on their shared web hosting plans.

What's meant by optionally? Do you have to pay for SSL cert in Serverpoint.com shared plans?
What type of cert do they offer? 128 or 256-bit encryption?

What's meant by optionally? Do you have to pay for SSL cert in Serverpoint.com shared plans?
What type of cert do they offer? 128 or 256-bit encryption?
ServerPoint.com provides 128-bit secure certificate and you have to pay for it $149.00 per year. You can do it optionally as it's not a must.
$14 per year it's not much at all. WebHostGiant.com provides
# Domain-Only Validation
# Issued within minutes
# Up to 256-bit encryption
# 99.3% browser recognition you may get using SSL certificate from them.

Is SSL certificate at $14.00 from Webhostgiant.com a fair deal?
I'm thinking of getting a hosting account for an ecommerce site, so think it might be good to get SSL and hosting support from one place
http://www.webhostgiant.com/ssl_certificates/index.html

You can be more confident on the topic when you have a number of comparisons to assist you on this.Getting a SSL certificate from a trusted service provider is a good choice and providers like GeoTrust, Verisign and a few have their name up in terms of SSL certificates.Most of these providres offer a 256-bit SSL encryption with options on wildcard SSL's too.

Wanna add that globaltap.com offers nice SSL certificate as well. I have heard many positive feedbacks about their activity on the forums and think you will not have any issues dealing with them.

Also take a look at santrex.net SSL. This company has three types of certificates of different security level. starting a $20. I think this could у useful for you...

Back
Top Bottom