My latest virus incident: 2

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
So... when I woke up this morning, I felt TERRIBLE. I got up, had some breakfast, then crawled back into bed from 11:00 to 5:00. Got out every now and then to go to the bathroom, but then back into bed. It hurts just to type this.

I feel like my entire body was trampled by a bull or something. My joints, my muscles, and my ligaments are so extremely sore, it hurts to move my fingers.

My skin feels like its on fire, the room is constantly spinning like I have a bad hang-over, and it is POUNDING and POUNDING.

But the first thing I noticed was that my throat hurt REALLY bad. Hurts to even swallow the tiniest thing, and it hurts when I'm not even doing anything.

This is the sickest I've been (besides my physical accident) that I've been in over a couple years.

I feel absolutely terrible. I'm getting back into bed now, though.

Peeeeeeeeeeace out.

Get well soon man, that sounds really bad. Consider seeing the doctor?

I had my mom come over, she is a Dr.

She suggested just laying in bed all day and night, getting sleep, drinking a lot of fluids, etc.

Its only the first day, if its still there in 2 or 3, im going to the hospital. It is AGONIZING pain.

sounds like when i had phenominia it was so bad i felt like i was beatin and dizzy. felt like a brick was dropped n my head everytime i sat up. and i was in the hospital for 2 weeks.

sounds like a really really bad migraine i had a about a year ago. that was a bad day. barfed up all the water i drank got dehydrated and just was not a ggood time, but got too miss school.

sounds like a really really bad migraine i had a about a year ago. that was a bad day. barfed up all the water i drank got dehydrated and just was not a ggood time, but got too miss school.

I hate missing school when your actually sick, because you just lay in bed feeling like crap.

Back
Top Bottom