What 24'' Monitor ?

I can't imput on the Samsung, but I have the 2407WFP (basically, the same, sans the HDMI input) and it's fantastic. Everything looks brilliant, the workspace is ridiculously huge, you can rotate it to portrait and so forth.

I use my PS3 and Wii on it (I have an HDMI to DVI cable) and both of them look brillant...go for the Dell :D

Get the Dell. It has better contrast ratio and brightness. They make an excellent monitor and I have never heard anything bad about them.

graphics card thats how.

dosent matter what gpu he has if the monitor dosent support that resolution then it wont display it so he needs a newer/better monitor to display that resoloution

To the op i would take the dell one ive heard great things about dell LCD monitors

what i was saying if your going to waste cash on getting a bigger screen because the 19inch you so call say aint good enough for your mum pic editing then your wrong, completely wrong, CHANGE your resolution so you can see more of the pic your editing.

dam

dude chill out its his money he can do whatever he wants with it if he thinks he needs a new monitor dont worry its not your money to be worrying about

According to 47 CFR, Part 15 of the FCC Rules

* For the following named product :

DELL 24" Widescreen
(Category Name)

2405FPW / DELLâ„¢ - BenQ
(Model No / Brand Name) (Basic Model)

* Manufactured at :
BenQ Corporation
We hereby declare that this device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions :

1. This device may not cause harmful interference, and
2. This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.

LCD's: BenQ

CRT's: Samsung

hm , thats strange because benQ are one of the cheepest brands of monitors ...

Back
Top Bottom