new laptop: need advice

nice work mate!
+1 for you

are samsungs any good though?
the sony looks perfect, but only a 128mb card

ty :)

yh from what i hear from a friend thats got a samsung r60 or r70 i think hes got he says its good fans not too noisy medium weight and fairly stable says its had a few knocks,

he did say it came with quiet alot of pre installed useless software but commercial laptops always do.

Edit. jus noticed the sony says upto 895 Mb for the g card i no it will b eating at your system RAM but you do have 3Gb in that laptop so you could set it at 512 or 256 whatever you prefer ?

^ yea i figured that, so wouldnt be a problem. id buy it if it had an integrated webcam, which is doesnt. arghh :(

lol yea.
built in cam and mic would come in real handy. arghh the search was going so well. ill just keep looking i guess

aww lol. ill keep a look out for some bargains :)
the acer is pretty good, but looks ugly, and has a few flaws, but is well specced and good battery life.
the sony is the opposite, it looks good, but bad battery life, and is missing a few things.

as long as i keep reviewing my findings like this im sure i can choose the best one. i dunno why but i want a vaio. i fell in love with one at the shop but the spec wasnt that good

dont get acer there are awfully built, acer are pc world own brand.

asus / sony / compaq are good well built brands

yea my friends got a compaq and its nicely built. my old toshiba was a pos.
i had my heart set on a sony, but i was hoping for one that had this styling but with a webcam. cant find one :(
might have to start considering other brands

Back
Top Bottom