E3110/E8400 OC Thread

I have two fans on mine, one on the front pushing and one on the back pulling.

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that too Cabbs, but I don't have a spare 120mm on me, but if temps are high after the OC i'll pick one up!! Is that working good for you?

You'd need to cable tie the second fan to your xigmatek as it doesn't have mounting for two fans.

On my Noctua NH-U9B I dropped about 3-4 degrees Celsius, but they are two different fans and I don't know the specs on the one I added to the back.

Cabbs did you mean that you dropped 3-4* from changing from stock to that HSF or do you mean you dropped ANOTHER 3-4* from adding a second fan?...

@Worship: Yeah, I did notice that...they tried to make it look cool by adding the curved design but it will require some type of rigging to get a second fan attached...as you mentioned, cable ties will probably work best...

ANOTHER 3-4. They are two different fans though, the one on the back might be pulling more than the front.

Ahh ok..i know the one that comes with the Xigmatek has a max of like 90-something CFM...and that was pretty high compared to a lot of the other coolers..

Yeah. I wonder what kind of static pressure it has though. I had a San Ace 1011 120x38mm fan on my TRUE back when I was using it, but my new mobo placed the socket too close to the edge of the board :(

Pretty much. Airflow is self explanatory, static pressure it how much force is behind the air. You want fans with higher static pressure for heatsinks and radiators.

Back
Top Bottom