best anti-virus

Huza08

Baseband Member
hi everyone

i just want to know what do U think is the best anti-virus out there

it might be avg,kaspersky,norton,macafee,bit-defender

whatever u like

Avast, it's good and it's free, I've been using it for a while now and haven't had a problem.

I would have said AVG, but the newest version 8 installs a bunch useless crap. The worst thing is, you can't elect not to install the crap you don't want and if you disable the crap, you're greeted with a big red exclamation point over the icon in the task bar.

I would have said AVG, but the newest version 8 installs a bunch useless crap. The worst thing is, you can't elect not to install the crap you don't want and if you disable the crap, you're greeted with a big red exclamation point over the icon in the task bar.

what crap i never got any crap the only crap i got was the email scanner but i still installed it and it stays in the background it doesnt bother me at all i have to update it now and again but i had to do that with the previous version so im used to it.

Never mind. After doing some searching, I figured out how to effectively kill the Link Scanner, Email scanner, and have it not detect the cookies. I also figured out how to quicken up the scan time. The default setting takes a couppe of hours to go through. Very annoying when your trying to do something on the comp while it's running. Maybe I'll give it another shot.

Back
Top Bottom